MONTBLANC SKELETON A380
Artisan Limited Edition 380
Montblanc pays tribute to a milestone in aviation, the Airbus A380. Crafted of gleaming 750 18 karat solid white gold. The breakthough double-decker design of the plane is reflected in the twin rows of portholes in the barrel, through which dark blue precious resin is glimpsed. A total of 42 diamonds adorn the rings of the writing instrument, while the top of the cap bears the Montblanc star in 750 white gold (unique case in existing MB production). An engraved 18 carat gold nib with platinum plating adds the perfect finishing touch to this exceptional Limited Edition airbus A380. A splendid instrument, one of Montblanc’s most compelling designs. Medium 18K platinum-plated gold nib.
Deasign & product Features:
- Piston filling fountain pen
- crafted of 750 solid white gold with platinum-plated fittings
- The Montblanc emblem in 750 solid white gold at the top of the cap reflects the nose of the A380.
- Transparent dark blue precious resin underlay (windows)
- Set with 42 brilliant-cut diamonds (> approx. 0.55 ct, colour G+, carat 0.54) encircling the captop, cap ring and cone.
- 18k solid gold nib with platinum plated finish.
- Limited to only 380 pieces
MINT CONDITION, NEVER INKED OR USED, COMPLETED WITH LACQUERED WOOD DISPLAY BOX, ILLUSTRATED INNER BOX, CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY.